Thanks to Shaheen Masala Paste, Now any one can create a wide variety of eastern dishes with just one paste. SHAHEENS BALTI MASALA, is a rich paste, which has been specially designed to achieve truly authentic Balti Dishes, with carefully chosen ingredients and aromatic spices, completely different from any other product on the market. It is extremely versatile, and can be used with fish, prawns, meat, vegetables, chicken, pulses, (even scrambled eggs!). We have Balti Masala, Pilau Masala, Biryani Masala,Bombay Biryani Masala, Achar Gosht Masala and Onion Masala to make up to 75 alternative dishes all with mouth watering, authentic flavour, and it only takes few minutes in the kitchen.
NO GM INGREDIENTS, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS , OR PRESERVATIVES & GLUTEN FREE
Shaheen Balti Masala can be added to meat, chicken, fish, pulses or vegetables in a wide variety of combinations, creating over thirty individual Balti dishes, all with an authenticity, such as you would find in top class Asian restaurants.
Balti Masala Dishes
A wide range of Balti Masala Dishes can be cooked with this popular curry sauce
The Following Guidelines are for 3-4 Large Portions
1. Heat 2-4 tablespoons of oil in a pan for 30 seconds on full heat.
2. Add Shaheen Balti Masala and stir continuously for 2 minutes
3. Add 350g of Meat Chicken Fish Prawns or Vegetables for hot curry or 500g for Medium Curry. Stir well.
4. Cover & simmer on low - medium heat for about 7 minutes for Prawns and Fish, 15-20 minutes for Chicken and Vegetables, stirring occasionally until tender.(For lamb or beef add 200ml of water at step 3 and cook until tender)
1. Add 2-3 green chillies sliced in half, 2 fresh chopped tomatoes and 1-2 table spoons of plain yoghurt with the meat at step 3 to the pan.
2. Add thin slices of half a green pepper, half an onion, a small piece of ginger cut into matchsticks, and 1 tomato (quartered) to the pan as a finishing touch, 5 minutes before the end of cooking time.
3. Garnish with chopped coriander & serve with Nan rice & salad.
English-: Onions, tomatoes, vegetable oil, fresh garlic and ginger, special mixed spices, salt.
German-: Zwiebeln, Tomaten, pflanzliches Öl, Knoblauch und Ingwer, spezielle Gewürzmischung, Salz.
French-: Oignons, tomates, huile végétale, l'ail et le gingembre frais, épices spéciales mixtes, le sel.
Spanish-: Cebolla, tomate, aceite vegetal, el ajo y el jengibre fresco, especiales condimentos, sal.
Itallian-: Cipolle, pomodori, olio vegetale, aglio fresco e zenzero, speciale miscela di spezie, sale.
(Typical Values Per 100g)
Energy (Kcal) 155
Energy (KJ) 642